Freemasons are men of good character who strive to improve themselves and their community around them.
Generally, to be a Freemason, a person must:
- Be a man who comes of his own free will.
- Believe in a Supreme Being, the form of which is left to open interpretation by the individual.
- Be at least the minimum age of 18 years old.
- Be of good morals, and of good reputation.
- Be of sound mind and body.
There is an old saying in Masonry — “To become one, ask one.”
Click here for more detailed information.