Freemasons are men of good character who strive to improve themselves and their community around them.
Generally, to be a Freemason, a person must:
– Be a man who comes of his own free will.
– Believe in a Supreme Being, the form of which is left to open interpretation by the individual.
– Be at least the minimum age of 18 years old.
– Be of good morals, and of good reputation.
– Be of sound mind and body.
There is an old saying in Masonry, “To become one, ask one.”
Click here for more detailed information.